The Jefferson School Board meets the second Monday of each month in the District Board Room, at 6:30 p.m. The Board Room is located in the building directly behind the District Office. Individuals wishing to address the Board during audience time will be asked to sign in upon arrival. To request the addition of an item to the agenda, contact Board Secretary Amber Hopkins at 541-327-3337, x 1051. Agendas are available the Thursday preceding the meeting. Minutes, once available, are unofficial until approved by the Board. Meeting notices are published in the Albany Democrat Herald and on the district website.
Addressing the Board…
- Sign in if you wish to address the Board during audience time.
- When called upon, state your name for the record.
- Keep comments brief and concise.
- Be respectful, and careful not to refer to students or staff in a negative or derogatory manner.
- A response should not be expected during the meeting.
- Comments will be taken into consideration.
General Audience Information…
- Audience time is provided at each meeting for community input.
- Items for the agenda can be suggested to the board secretary by the Monday before the meeting.
- Send suggestions to Amber.Hopkins@jefferson.k12.or.us or call 541-327-3337, ext. 1051.
- The meeting agenda is posted on the district website.
- Except for executive session, meetings are open to the public.